It is a powerful bio insecticide prepared by Beauveria bassiana fungi found in the soil.
Process of insect control by using Patanjali Beauveria:
- Beauveria spores make germ tube after coming in contact with the body of insects.
- The germ tube destroys cuticle of insects by secreting enzymes and enters into the body.
- Beauveria spreads fungi net and destroys infected insects.
- The immune system of insects gets diminished and they die in 2-4 days.
- The healthy insects come in contact with infected insects and die. It protects pulses, oilseeds, cereals, cotton, vegetables, fruits, flowers and medicinal plants from harmful effects. It controls fruit incisor, stem incisor, DBM, white ant and aphid.