PATANJALI BIO ZINC PLUS
Patanjali Bio Zinc Plus is a living bacteria-based bio fertilizer, meant for zinc dissolvent. It makes carbonic and non-carbonic zinc present in soil soluble. The plants absorb it easily. There are 2x10 (9) CFU bacteria like bacillus cereus, pseudomonas species, 1.6% microbial medium and 2.5% fixation at a time of packaging of liquid bio zinc plus fertilizer.
Methods to use Patanjali Bio Zinc Plus
Put 50 ml Patanjali liquid bio fertilizer in a solution of 50 gm jaggery and 500 mg water. Mix 10 kg seeds with the solution. Now, sow it in the field after 20-30 minutes.
Root, bulb and stem treatment:
Mix 50 ml Patanjali liquid bio fertilizer and 200 gm jaggery with 10-15 liters of water properly. Put root, bulb and stem of plants in the solution for upto 25-30 minutes. Now plant the treated root, bulb and stem.
Mix 500-700 ml Patanjali bio fertilizer with 50-100 kg of Cow manure/vermicomposting, bio fertilizer. Then use prepared fertilizer per acre during sowing.
Benefits of Patanjali Bio Zinc Plus
- Patanjali Bio Zinc Plus increases nutrients in soil through disintegration of nitrogen compounds and carbonic materials and phosphorus solution, potash mobility.
- Use bio fertilizer as a supplement of chemical fertilizer. The usage of chemical fertilizers can be lessened by 25-30%.
- It increases the availability of auxiliary vitamins, hormones, and enzymes, IAA, zibeline, nicotinic acid in the plants. It boosts seed germination.
- It increases produce by 10-20% and maintains natural colour, shape and taste.
- It enhances soil fertility.
- The bio fertilizer is useful in Integrated Pest and Nutrient Management (IPNM).
- It is useful in cheap, eco-friendly and permanent farming.