Patanjali Azospi Plus
- Patanjali Azospi Plus
PATANJALI AZOSPI PLUS
- It is a liquid nitrogen bio fertilizer based on parasite micro bacteria azospirillum lipoferum and azospirillum baselines living around the roots.
- It is competent enough for depositing nitrogen in the roots of crops like cereals, oilseeds, cotton.
- It also enhances productivity and immunity of the crops like rice, maize, millet and oilseeds in the case of limited resources of irrigation.
- It increases crop’s capacity to absorb nitrogen, phosphorus and potash from soil.
- Azospirillum controls nitrogenize enzyme responsible for the process of converting ammonia into nitrate.
- It brings down the quantity of gaseous form of nitrogen through checking nitrogenize activity.